Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Indiana Hiker Sets Off

The Noblesville (IN) Daily Times has an article about a local woman named Christensen, aged 49, who will attempt a thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail. Setting off on Palm Sunday (1 April 2007) I think, I can't tell anything more about the article because it seems to be blocked behind some obscure log-in process. The message I get says I can't see it unless I log in, but I can't see how or where to do so. The headline should be something like "Woman Hits Trail for 5oth Birthday."

No, wait! I found an ugly html version. William Fouts is the author. The hiker's name is Vinona Christensen. Her daughter is sending her packages to her. She's planning on emailing updates and photos (but don't expect an easy job of finding them on the newspaper's site).

No comments: